Who can apply to the MME programme?
MME is looking for innovative European deeptech startups and scaleups, targeting some of the biggest challenges and needs that the media sector faces.
What are the challenges?
- The fight against misinformation and fake news
- Improved accessibility and inclusion of media services for people with disabilities
- More advanced human machine interaction
- Better protection of personal data through new technologies
- Transition towards a data-driven media 4.0 market
What does MediaMotorEurope offer?
The intensive mentoring programme aims to bring deeptech innovators from an MVP to a growing company together with candidate clients in the media sector and potential investors.
What will the selected startups and scaleups get?
- Dedicated coaching to support upscaling the business and soft-landing to new markets
- Tailored support and guidance to the startups’ needs and challenges, improving skills in areas such as product-market fit, growth hacking, product development, pitching readiness, sales, etc.
- Matchmaking with media & creative corporations and public procurement support
- Meetings and networking opportunities with investors
- Pitching and showcasing at major media events, such as Slush, Digital Media Days and New Radio Day
- The chance to win tickets to relevant international conferences of high impact
- Vouchers of up to EUR 600 to support travel costs to events
When does the MME mentoring programme run?
The MME mentoring programme lasts 6 months. The second support cycle will take place between January and June 2021.
When should you apply?
Applications close on 30 October 2020 at 17:00 CET (Brussels time)