Description de fonction
For an international production, The Fridge is looking for a person with data handling and grading experience for a DIT position on set. Your list of tasks consist of the following things:
- Copy & backup all rushes on set using dedicated software.
- Perform a visual technical quality check on the rushes.
- Apply a LUT and/or primary grading to the rushes, in accordance with the requirements of the DoP and/or scenario.
- Transcode these rushes into editorial dailies for offline editing and review dailies for an online platform.
- Assist the camera department with all necessary technical help.
- (Basic) knowledge of camera sensors, debayering, colorspaces and compression is necessary.
- We are looking for someone during a shoot from Jun 11th until August 6th.
- The shoot takes place in Germany. Speaking German is no requirement but English obviously is, as well as having a drivers license.
- Software: Silverstack 6 XT, DaVinci Resolve 14
- Comfortable with data handling & primary grading.
- Very accurate and structured, from the first till the last day.
- Experience with life on set is a plus.
- Problem solving & technical skills.
You will join a young, professional and dynamic team.
Interested? Please don’t hesitate to send a mail to email@example.com The Fridge is often looking for motivated employees, this can be an excellent introduction to further cooperation!
- orienté solutions
- résistant au stress
- sens des responsabilités