As Production Assistant you are the right hand of the Production Managers. Responsible for talent employment- and AOR contracts management, booking the resources in our systems, making sure the dimona is done in time and provide PO’s to the talents that invoice. We are looking for an speedy recruitment to join our powerful and dedicated team
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop relationships with the talents.
• Ensure that all talents are booked in Navision
• Update Navision in case changes occurred during the recording session
• Keep track of all AORs on each production and assure that all talents sign them
• Prepare cast lists and send them, with the AORs to the client
• Plan the actors, directors and translators as efficient as possible.
• Timely make the work declarations, dimona, for all resources that work on payroll.
• Manage the employment contracts for all resources on our payroll.
• Help the Client Managers with line counts.
• Create As Recorded scripts
• Solving ad hoc problems.
Perform other reasonable related duties, as assigned.
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Excellent negotiation skills;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure;
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks;
• Ability to quickly grasp complex subject matters;
• Ability to be a team player while able to work independently;
• Ability to stay focused;
• Self-motivation and a proactive approach to work;
• Very good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Good time management and organizational skills;
Qualifications and Experience
• French mother-tongue is essential;
• Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential;
• Fluent Dutch (written and spoken) is a serious plus;
• Extensive experience in working in a PC based environment;
• Experience with Microsoft Excel is essential;
• Experience in working as part of a team;
• Experience with working with databases;
• Experience working at an international company is desirable;
• Experience with or interest in film/entertainment is essential.
SDI Media is the world’s leading media localization provider, offering dubbing, subtitling, and media services for international, regional, and local content owners, aggregators, broadcasters, and new media distributors. SDI Media offers clients a complete end-to-end localization solution for feature films, episodic television series, interactive games, new media, and corporate needs using the most comprehensive suite of customizable localization software applications in the industry. With the world’s largest owned and operated network of facilities, incorporating 150 recording rooms and over 85 mixing rooms, SDI Media provides dubbing, subtitling, and other media solutions in more than 80 languages worldwide. Servicing 41 markets, in 37 countries across EMEA, Asia, and The Americas, SDI Media’s global localization footprint provides the only one-stop media localization solution in the industry
We are looking for an speedy recruitment to join our powerful and dedicated team
Please upload your CV and motivation letter in English.
- profound knowledge of Excel
- team player
- working with databases