Junior Video Editor
Agency FamousGrey is being Famously Effective since 1997. And to be even more effective, we are expanding our video production activities. Our office in Groot-Bijgaarden, which is situated in a monastery, will soon include a renovated chapel with post-production facilities. To expand our production team, we are looking for a talented junior video editor with a creative mind and animation/motion graphics skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software packages with a focus on After Effects and Première;
- Minimum working experience of 2 years;
- A keen eye for detail and a critical mind;
- Creativity and a passionate interest in advertising in the largest sense;
- The ability to listen to others and to work well as part of a team;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Good knowledge of Dutch or French;
- The ability to use a photo or film camera is a plus.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Every day is a different day. We work for many brands who advertise on TV and social media. Our video content ranges from from high-end cinematic images to social snackable content.
- Your work is usually conducted with a director or creative from the agency. The role may be pressured, for example, when working intensively to strict deadlines on limited studio time. Luckily your coach is an experienced senior editor.
- You'll spend most of your time in editing suites, which are typically small but comfortable environments.
- You are allowed to stroll around the monastery’s park to take a break.
Interested? Please send you motivational letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 05/05/2017.
- critical mind
- good organizational skill